Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Santa's Pack

We are halfway through November! Just wanted to share some news from Heather at My Artistic Adventures. She is having a  giveaway from her etsy store. Here is a note from Heather -

Hello Friends!
I just wanted to mention that on the 
I am having a Give Away.
A chance to win a $50 Gift Certificate 
for Collage sheets 

All you need to do for a chance to win is to

 and the

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel.
When you are finished with all the tasks, please send me an email letting me know what sheets you would like to win..or a general idea.  So I know you played along.
heatherahudson@gmail.com


At My Artistic Adventures a new Challenge 

begins on November 16. Here is the easel card

 I made using her






Collage sheets make it easy to craft up a card 

or gift tag without having specialty decorative 

paper. Just print out the digi sheet and start 

creating!








13 comments:

  1. Love your easel card Shawn, the layering is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your easel card Shawn!! Gorgeous!! I love that green gingham!! Love how you used my sheet!! Hugs!! Thank you!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a glorious easel card with tags--what a wonderful way to showcase Heather's collage sheet. Helene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Shawn!
    Always love seeing your cards...love your layering!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shawn, your creativity is simply amazing! Beautiful card, Honeybee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your easel card is magnificent! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shawn! WOW! This is absolutely stunning and has so many wonderful little "Shawn" details! I love it. Thanks for sharing it with all of us, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank card is gorgeous - how long did it take you to make it????? HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card!! The layering is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so talented. I always enjoy seeing what you have created.
    Hugs...Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Your creations are always soo lovely as you are one talented and pretty girl! ...and yes, the layering is gorgeous, it makes it so vintage!
    Thank you for your kind visit dear friend and I wish you and yours a blessed Tksgiving.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous card! I love that you share your talents with all of us, Shawn! And I want to wish you and your wonderful family a very Happy Thanksgiving! HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you visited and really appreciate your comments. I'll put a fire under the kettle and you choose which tea we'll steep~