Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 20, 2010

Mica!

I made this tag last night because I could not wait to try the vintage mica a friend enclosed in a Christmas card for me! With vintage in mind, I used my Distress Inks (Shabby Shutters, Scattered Straw, Weather Wood & Frayed Burlap) to color the plain tag. I also sprayed a bit of Wild Currant Glimmer Mist onto my non-stick mat and pressed the tag onto the mist. I added the mini calendar (inked), the Santa image mounted on grungeboard, the paper covered oval grungeboard with the inked #25 on it, the mini ticket, and some fiber. The last thing I did was place tiny dots of Glossy Accents on the tag, then sprinkle with the vintage mica. I love how it turned out!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this tag! You have such a great vintage style. I like to do vintage as well but I usually struggle the whole way through :p. Also, I want to share this website just in case you've never seen it http://www.graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/. You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags truly are works of art! This is stunning, Shawn! Cheers, Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you visited and really appreciate your comments. I'll put a fire under the kettle and you choose which tea we'll steep~