While the clock ticks down the final hours
of 2014, I thought it might be fun to look
back over the past year at some of my
activities and tea times.
of 2014, I thought it might be fun to look
back over the past year at some of my
activities and tea times.
January - Tea at 221B
Ireland and England Weather Map teacup
by Ali Miller of London

Moriarty carves a somewhat sinister message into an apple when he comes to see Sherlock at 221B in The Reichenbach Fall. "I owe you a fall, Sherlock."
February - Cup And Pansies

Birthday cup by Kent Pottery- a present from a dear friend. She also baked teacup cookies for me!
March - Inspired by Violas
This cup and saucer inspired me to create a Viola greeting card

March - Leprechaun Lane

home made Irish Soda Bread and tea. Slainte!
April - Yellow Flowers, Yellow Birds

Daffodil Time by Shelley

Enesco musical teacup party with mice
June - Oak Canyon

Between every two pines is a doorway to a new world.
John Muir
John Muir
July - Stars and Stripes

The Whistling Kettle's 1776 Blend
August - Queen's Seagull

Queen's Centenary Seagull Cup and Saucer
September - Kelos - It's Hot!

Fairy Garden in our old tiered fountain
October - Little Capotain Mug

Boo!

Halloween countdown
November - Autumn's Gold

December - On The Fourth Day of Christmas

I'm going to see how many more tea times I can squeeze into the remaining moments of 2014!
love the china,and made in America, I love that too! Have a happy New Year! I'm visiting from Artful Affirmations Tea Cup Tuesday. I enjoyed your post.
ReplyDeleteWonderful review of the year! I had forgotten the enesco mouse tea party! And your cards are alsways so wonderful! Happy New Year and thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun year sharing tea time! I loved each photo and all your selections. So glad you shared.
ReplyDeleteYour year was delightful! Love the review. Wishing you a wonderful New Year! Hugs, Martha
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos of your tea times, Shawn! I enjoyed every one and I loved that photo of the trees. Your cards are nice too. Thank you for joining me for tea this week and Happy New Year to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Sandi
Oh lovely! Your look back is fab. Tea time brings so many good memories.
ReplyDeleteI am wishing for you a wonderful new year, with plenty more tea times and good memories with friends.
Hugs,
Terri
Love you creative tea time post. Always a breath of fresh air. Keep smiling and creating, wishing you and yours all the best in the new year.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun to look back through your months of tea time! I love those teacup cookies that your friend baked for you.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you!
I enjoyed your review of your teas this past year. My favorite is February - I adore those teacup cookies and your mug! I also loved the violets including the card you made. Have a great new year!
ReplyDeleteGreat review of 2014! I'll miss Sherlock not being on next month :(...the last series was so good! Your August picture is terrific, definitely my favorite. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteLove Oak Canyon! Happy New Year Shawn!
ReplyDeleteLovely year in tea. I love the August cup on the beach! Have a Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteSherry
A lovely review of your year with a teatime theme. Love the pine tree photo and quote. Happy New Year Shawn!
ReplyDelete