Of all the supervised conditions for life offered man, those under USA's
constitution have proved the best. Wherefore, be sure when you start modifying,
corrupting or abrogating it.
Martin H. Fischer
Wishing you a safe and happy
4th of July! I can't wait to share photos of my recent trip to Texas with you. I even have tea pictures from my visit to the Adolphus Hotel in Dallas. Until then, enjoy the holiday weekend!
America is another name for opportunity. Our whole history appears like a
last effort of divine providence on behalf of the human race.
Ralph Waldo Emerson


Your Uncle Sam is so cute! Did you make him?
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing your photos of Texas!
Hugs and happy highways,
Kelley~
GREAT quotes!!!
ReplyDeleteHope your weekend was awesome!
Can't wait to read about your TX trip and your tea time there!
What a BEAUTIFUL post in so many ways, Shawn!
ReplyDeleteOh pretty girl, I've missed you! I'm so happy you came by to visit me. I just thought about you and look.... my mind brought you here! Hope all is well at your end.
ReplyDeleteI love your Uncle Sam, so adorable and the whole patriotic setting. Yep...I want to hear about your trip too.
I have a book by RWE and love all his quotes.
Have a fun week.
FABBY
Wonderful post, Shawn! I love your photos so much! You work magic with your camera! I hope that you had a wonderful 4th of July, too! Hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment sweetie!
ReplyDeleteYeah...I did the NO-carbs when I lost the almost 20 lbs., 3 years ago. Now I have it sometimes. Specially pasta which I love. Veggies and fruit are big on my diet. I mostly eat chicken, as I don't care for fish and eat little meat. I never have sweets at home except when I'm out and have desserts, it's enough with fruit.
I never lost weight going to the Gym and working out like crazy, except when I added the right foods.
Anyway, the gym was always part of my life, I love working out. Now that I do both, well, it helps me tons.
Hope you are having a great Summer!
FABBY
Great post and thoughts. Greetings!
ReplyDelete