Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Perfect Pearls, Embossing Ink and Water~

I learned a couple of things watching this tutorial. I have not used Perfect Pearls yet, and I have only used embossing ink to heat emboss! Also, cool idea to spritz your Ink Blending Tool with water~

7 comments:

  1. Awesome tutorial! TFS it with us!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great technique and the perfect pearls are so fun to work with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely "need to try" techniques! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome Tut...TFS...I learn so much from your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a major fan of the perfect pearls with perfect medium. I pretty much use them on everything. Okay...so where is that cute little card you made? Hmmmmm? LOL Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Thank you, thank you for this! I havebought the perfect pearls but have not tried them yet as I wasn't sure how! Yep...we need to see that cute card you made!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What neat techniques there are in this video! Thanks for sharing this with us, Shawn....I took notes!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you visited and really appreciate your comments. I'll put a fire under the kettle and you choose which tea we'll steep~