My daughter has been using my Cricut all day for a school project, so I kept her company in my Scrap Room and made a card. I stamped the bird image on a piece of canvas that was part of an old tote bag. I also did a bit of stitching and masking. The sentiment is one from my Verve Stamps.
I also made a tag to send along with an rak to the winner of my Voila, Ink! May Pole Inking Challenge. I used a plain tag, Distress Inks and grungepaper. I tried out my new Tattered Angels Glimmer Screen, then finished off the inking with a coat of Distress Rock Candy. Lastly, I tucked a couple small feathers behind the stamped bird.
Love your card and tag :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome creations girl!
ReplyDeleteA fabulous card and tag. I love the stamping onto canvas and the stitching, beautiful colours.
ReplyDeletexxx Hazel.
Your card is beautiful! I love your design and the different layers and elements. Your tag too is gorgeous. I love the browns and blues together.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Terri
Beautiful card and tag!
ReplyDeleteFor some reason it wouldn't let me comment on the bloghop post...so, I'll comment here!
ReplyDeleteShould be a super fun hop and the design team members are so sweet to offer a RAK...gotta try to get back tomorrow :)