Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Momentous

College Girl, age 4. For page details and supplies see my GALLERY


Making the decision to have a child- it's momentous.
It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking
outside your body.
Elizabeth Stone

Happy Mother's Day to everyone this weekend.
 I am so deeply happy to be celebrating with College Girl on Sunday! The day she was born I had no idea how smitten I would be with her. Nothing prepared me for the joy, constant worry, pride, amusement and amazement I would feel at watching her grow. I loved every lullaby, story time, peanut butter & jelly sandwich making, late night, early morning, school commuting, field trip, play date, bath time, homework, Girl Scout meeting, and music and dance lesson I shared with her! 



 


sharing this post with~
The Dedicated House


6 comments:

  1. Lovely scrapbook photos of your daughter, Shawn. How lovely to be celebrating together today! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, she looks like you! Lovely page! Happy Mother's Day. Now you know "Time to Rise" by Robert Louis Stevenson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this is proof that mothers can survive their children's need to grow? Happy Mother's Day to you! Thank you for stopping by. You inspire me more than you may ever know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day Shawn! What a gorgeous LO about College Girl!!! Love, love, LOVE all the beautiful details. Big Happy Mother's Day Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you really rocked this layout. What a beautiful little girl, you must be so proud of the smart, beautiful young woman she is becoming. Well done Mom, I raise my cuppa tea to you. Hope your day was a happy one yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the collage! You little girl is adorable! I am so envious - I've always wanted a daughter!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you visited and really appreciate your comments. I'll put a fire under the kettle and you choose which tea we'll steep~