Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, November 2, 2014

My Artistic Adventures and Craft Hoarders Unite




Hello Friends!
On Monday November 3, the
 My Artistic Adventures Challenge Design Team is blog hopping with
 Gloria's Craft Hoarders Design Team!


Challenge #19 For all that You do, Thank You!
Create a "thank you" gift for this challenge. It can be a Thanksgiving hostess gift or a simple thank you card. It can be a "thanks for helping me out of a jam" present, or a "thanks for being you" scrapbook layout. As long as your project says, "THANKS," enter the challenge! We want to see you de-hoard some of your stash and say thanks to someone!
(Your project does not have to be Thanksgiving-themed)

One Talented Participant that Links up their "Thanks" project to the
will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the
     
        
Here is my inspiration piece - 
I made a thank you tag which will be attached
to a hostess gift. I started with 




I used a vintage book page as a base, then layered card stock, a doily, distressed mittens and embellishments.





Next, I used Heather's

Shabby Vintage chic Victorian Christmas Blue Birds Music Tags Digital Collage sheet

 to decorate a re-purposed tea tin. This tin 
will be great for holding a candle or homemade
 baked goods.

Top view - I used mini pine cones and bias tape ribbon




We will be starting the Hop at 
Craft Hoarders Challenge Blog
You can see her Design Teams Inspiration Pieces there and on
their individual blogs.  Here is a list below.






My Artistic Adventures Design Team

How would you like a SECOND chance to win a 

Hop on over to the 
My Artistic Adventures Challenge Blog
to get all the details!!
Thank you for Hopping with Us!!










15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you are SO TALENTED - your projects are amazing!

    I wish you fun and delight in the #1 crafting season that is upon us!

    Blessings to you and yours now and always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous pieces! I'm having so much fun being in the blog hop with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag and what a sweet tin! I'd say it's a gift in itself. Beautiful projects! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Shawn! Your tag is great...love the little mittens and your tin is super cute!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww - these are gorgeous. First I was in love with the tag and then I saw the tin. Which I was the hostess on the receiving end *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a tea lover, so this sweet tag and tea tin combo makes me grin from ear to ear! Sooooo gorgeous! Love the little pot holders and the gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love all your projects! Love the tag with the little mittens. I am enjoying the blog hop with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love the mittens layered on your tag.
    Such beautiful pieces.
    Thanks for hopping with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omgosh- such sweet pieces and the inspiration here- has my mind a whirling! Thank you! ")

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! Your gift tag is so pretty and I just adore your repurposed tin. Your little bird sitting atop the tin is so sweet. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hallo Shawn,
    I like your gift tag so beautiful....The tin with the bird so sweet, love the burlap, fantastic vintage style...
    Enjoy the day....Hugs Heike

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your tag Shawn and of course the re-purposed tea tin! Thank you so much for playing along in the blog hop! I love how you used my sheets!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both projects are adorable. But I love those tiny mittens! Thanks so much for joining the Craft Hoarders Team for this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How lovely! I think anyone would be super lucky to get such an awesome tin as a gift.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you visited and really appreciate your comments. I'll put a fire under the kettle and you choose which tea we'll steep~