Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 3, 2012

What Will They Think of Next?



This fun product goes under the heading of 'what will they think of next?'





It's a cookie! It's a cup! It's a cookie cup. According to Sardi Innovation  :
 
Cookie Cup, “Sip the *coffee* then eat the cup”. The cookie cup is made of pastry that is covered with a special icing sugar that works as an insulator making the cup waterproof and sweetening at the same time.
Cookie Cup has collected Awards in Ecology, Marketing, Business Strategy and Design sectors

I added the asterisk around the word coffee - I think it would work for tea too! 


Now that I have you in the mood for something sweet, I should switch gears in an effort to help all our waistlines! But I do think these would make adorable cups for a children's party...and maybe mom and grandma could convince our little cherubs to share a nibble? 
Speaking of parties, Graphic 45 was having a 10 Minute Card Challenge earlier this week and I decided to participate. You were to make a card in 10 minutes using Graphic 45 products, so there was no time for anything too fancy or involved. I cut a few pieces of paper, stamped a typewriter and fussy cut it, then hand wrote a quick sentiment. I also stapled - remember, only 10 minutes! - a tulle bow to the front. Voila!


I still have a sweet tooth. Hmm, wonder if there are a few Pecan cookies left from my Alice and Rabbit Sunset tea? 


All Cookie Cup photos are by Sardi-Innovation

 

6 comments:

  1. OMG I want a cup like that! In chocolate chip please!! Love your card honey! Beautiful~

    Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...how clever! What a perfect gift for someone who cherishes their coffee!
    It is a fitting post for your lovely blog!
    You are so very talented...I love your darling greeting card...and, the touch of tulle is so charming!
    Have a sweet weekend, my dear friend!
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cup is so cool!! Looks delish, too!! Love your beautiful card! Wonderful color scheme and love the typewriter! :)
    Have a great weekend, Shawn!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I'm impressed!
    Your card is so cool...you are so creative. It's always so fun to see what you come up with!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. hhmmm a cookie tea cup, that is so FUNNY!! In that case you don´t need to drink a lot of tea, think of all the cups you´ll have to eat!!!
    Your card looks so COOL and that in only 10 min.! I like the type writer...

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card! 10 minutes huh?

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you visited and really appreciate your comments. I'll put a fire under the kettle and you choose which tea we'll steep~