Scrapbooks etc. has a free printable photo check list for Christmas. Perhaps there are a few ideas on the list that you never thought to photograph. Speaking of free printables, look what I found today; I wanted some cute 'naughty or nice' tags to put on gifts and I found a darling one offered by Brooklyn Limestone .
I printed these festive tags on card stock, then inked the edges bright red. I used a hole punch at the top so I could tie them onto packages. Click HERE to go to the free download at Brooklyn Limestone.

I love free downloads. These are great! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Now that's a list :) I saw some beautiful tea cups yesterday at an antique shoppe and thought of you :)
ReplyDeleteYou were the winner of the Family Rules Sign at The Dedicated House! Congratulations!! I've sent an email to you at micupoftea@aol.com If this is not correct, send me an email at thededicatedhouse@gmail.com Hope you enjoy your sign. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip on the downloads, I've just used some tags on cards. Cute!
ReplyDeleteAmazing list, Shawn!!!!
ReplyDeleteI really LOVE the packaging for your presents. Just beautiful! Thanks for the tip about the free printables. So awesome! I'm off to make a cup of tea now. Your blog has me craving some!
ReplyDelete