What a full week we had - I was on call for jury duty and had to phone in each evening to see if I should report the following day to court. I wasn't needed. I started walking again after taking a long hiatus due to hurting my sciatic nerve. I enjoy walking, and it is exercise I can stick with.
The university College Girl attends held a community event which included live music, food and activities.They had fresh flowers and tiny bottles of soda scented bubbles on tables for guests to enjoy.
College Girl was studying and wrapping up final projects, and took her last exam of the semester today. The anticipation of long, relaxed summer days has been building all week!
I expect we will all be having a bit of a 'lie in' these first days of school break - ah, summer!


Amei conhecer o seu blog e achei encantador.Me visite:http://algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br/
ReplyDeleteSiga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!!
Obrigada.
Beijos Marie.
We're in until the middle of June this year. I like Summer vacay.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy.
Those bubbles are cute!!
Happy summer! Glad you're able to walk again!
ReplyDeleteHappy Summer Vacation!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's such a busy time of year when you have a family! Love your new shoes. I like to walk, too for exercise! Enjoy taking a break when summer vacation starts! Sweet hugs!
ReplyDeleteHi Shawn...hope the jury duty didn't damage your sciatica too much...sitting can be terrible!!! I am back from my restorative break. Thanks so much for your kind wishes when I was gone. I have a new address for my blog and Tuesday Cuppa Tea…www.antiquesandteacups.info.
ReplyDeleteRuth
Hi Shawn! Enjoy the summer with college girl! I fell in love with your fairy garden and made one of my own. In my post I give full credit to you--- http://2amscrapper.blogspot.com/2013/06/welcome-to-my-fairy-garden-and-summer.html
ReplyDeleteSome of us are joining in Summer of Color. It can be any medium. I'm toying with the idea of photographs instead of paper. You do such interesting things on your blog. Maybe I'll see you there?????
Hi Shawn! I bet you and College Girl will have lots of fun this summer. My fairy garden is doing well and I have been passing the inspiration on to many of my friends.
ReplyDeleteThanks again...Linda
Hi Shawn!! I LOVE summer! No waking up at 5am to fix my kiddos lunches and get them on the bus!! I just love getting to sleep in till 6:30. Something about not rushing...and the kiddos still sleeping....it is soooo nice. We all stay up late playing around!
ReplyDeleteI have been attempting to Run/Walk...but walking is a Great exercise! When the weather is great...I love to walk outside...especially first thing in the morning or late at night...love the summer scents! I am glad you are back to walking!
Jury Duty....I can't remember if I told you...but I sat on a Jury for the whole month of January....it was a learning experience...the other Jury members and myself were really close by the end of the trial. We would meet once a month. I learned a lot...and have a whole new respect for our system.
Enjoy your summer and give Collage Girl a hug for me!!
Hugs
Heather
This is a great postt
ReplyDelete