Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Knots and Bows



I had to share one of my birthday gifts. Isn't this the niftiest thing ever? I love wearing scarves - it is something I've begun to enjoy during the last 4 or 5 years. I find they can add a finishing touch, keep me warmer, or just pull an outfit together. I have a dozen or so scarves and they were bunched up on a shelf in my closet. When I opened by birthday presents I was very happy to find this dress shaped scarf holder. It has flower shaped grommets through which you can hang a scarf!



This scarf hanger would be a fun DIY project, don't you think? You would just need to purchase some large grommets in the upholstery section, insert them in sturdy fabric and suspend your creation from a hanger - voila!


I have some fun news about this weekend - I'm going to the Craft and Hobby Association event in California (CHA)! Yahoo! I hope to meet lots of other paper crafters and bloggers there :)








6 comments:

  1. Wow this is super cool! Maybe I will try to make one, it would be lovely for my walk in clossed. Scarves are indeed handy and warm. You are so lucky going to the cha, have a lot of fun!!

    With love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! I sure need one of those, but the sun would fade them here, plus the smog is dreadful. So glad you can display her happily!

    And again, hApPy BiRtHdAy!
    Kelley~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Love your bohemian / gypsy scarf hanger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your birthday was fun. OH, do I love your scarf holder! I have just started wearing scarves and don't know how to handle them...great idea. Thanks for the card my friend. Am going to blog about it.
    Love ya,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat idea about the scarf organizer! Most importantly, I am thrilled about you attending CHA!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you visited and really appreciate your comments. I'll put a fire under the kettle and you choose which tea we'll steep~