Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Union Jack and Pink Banner


If you are looking for my Grow Your Blog post click HERE







Look what arrived in the mail shortly after I wrote THIS POST  about my Sherlock Holmes tea time - a crisp cotton linen Union Jack pillow cover! 
My sister sent it to me as a belated birthday gift. 
It's the perfect addition for our Holmes & Watson afternoon cuppa and reading time. 
And if that wasn't fun enough, you've got to see what Qwertee tee shirts had available the other day on their website - Sherlock Holmes and John Watson quote tees! These quotes are from the new BBC television series.



Can you stand it?! I had to order one of each for College Girl!


In addition to being a fan girl for Sherlock this week I also did housework, gardening and worked on several Valentine projects. If you missed it, I made a banner  to hang in the kitchen.

 

 plus



plus


plus

 
 I have more projects to share with you and some recent photos of the fairy garden that I will post soon.



 sharing this post with:

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your banner, Shawn! It is just gorgeous and so creative! Perfect for this time of year! And what a wonderful belated birthday gift! I want to wish you a happy belated birthday, too! And thanks for sharing those amazing t-shirts, too. I am sure your college girl will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The banner is gorgeous! Valentines day is just around the corner....Wow! Where has time gone...? Have a great weekend! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pillow cover. Your sister knows you all too well, doesn't she?

    Cute banner - so clever and nicely done.

    Do have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well belated happy birthday. You have got some nice surprises. And those burlap valentine banners are so pretty and very creative. I can't believe January is finishing soon.

    Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new Pillow Shawn!! LOVE the shirts!! Collage girl will look fab in those shirts!!
    Love the banner!! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for your sister! Now your scene is complete with that lovely British pillow!
    I loved your Sherlock post (my daughter visited your site as well to see, and she loved it). The tee shirts are a scream! lol! I will have to share them with her too, although she might already know, being the fan that she is.
    Your Valentine banner is gorgeous! I love that you used burlap, and pink burlap at that! I don't think I have seen it in pink before. Lovely!
    I am off to see your "Grow" post.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will have to watch that show. It is on Netflix and I keep looking at it!
    Love your pillow.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post Shawn! How sweet your sister is to think of you in such a nice way for your B-Day.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you visited and really appreciate your comments. I'll put a fire under the kettle and you choose which tea we'll steep~