![]() |
| Budding Gingko Tree |
Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing
grass, I can appreciate persistence."
H. Borland
H. Borland
This weekend is the Daylight Savings Time Spring Forward time change, which changes back on November 2.
I
thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly
spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which
is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/e/eecummin161807.html#PYrUY1Mg5UQ2WzOe.99
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/e/eecummin161807.html#PYrUY1Mg5UQ2WzOe.99
I
thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly
spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which
is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/e/eecummin161807.html#PYrUY1Mg5UQ2WzOe.99
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/e/eecummin161807.html#PYrUY1Mg5UQ2WzOe.99


Ours down here will go backwards, and it will start around end of March. Enjoy spring.
ReplyDeleteGood morning my friend. Nice to see that spring is coming your way! Our trees are trying to bud, but the ice storm on Sunday did a number on them. We are supposed to see some sunshine today. We are all water logged, so that would be nice. I hate the time changes...I so wish they would end it.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend.
Much love,
Linda
Lovely post, Shawn! I think there's hope for Spring. Our trees are budding, here in Texas. as well. Big hugs!
ReplyDeleteHi Shawn! I absolutely love your beautiful photos! I wish beyond wish that we would be seeing green grass the budding trees here, but it is not time yet. So I must listen to your quote and be patient! I love the quote, too. I hope all is well with you, my friend!
ReplyDelete