Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Iris~

A friend sent this K and Co Tim Coffey Die Cut Assortment to me, so I used it to make a card. The foam dots were placed under the leaf to add dimension. I also used Adirondack Paint Dabber in espresso to frame the Iris image and bring out the curly embossing that was along the edges.
I used Bazzill cardstock in olive, brown and lavendar. The final touch was the pretty dragonfly~

8 comments:

  1. It's beautiful my friend. Lovely color combination in the cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the colors are so rich and vibrant. I love the layering and the distressed brown mat is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything about this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, Shawn! Looks like someone will be the lucky recipient of some of your special brand of California Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, Shawn. You created a lovely card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the colors! I love the distressing on your photo mat! Beautiful! I heard that friend was kind of Silly...LOL.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is heavenly, Shawn! I'm in LOVE with it :) Cheers, Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you visited and really appreciate your comments. I'll put a fire under the kettle and you choose which tea we'll steep~