I happened to catch the America's Got Talent Top Ten show and was glad I did... I got to hear Landau Eugene Murphy Jr sing an old Dean Martin song and he rocked it! With a voice as smooth as silk, he is a fabulous crooner~
I totally agree with you. He is quite the crooner! Missed the program, but thanks to you didn't have to miss this amazing performance! Thanks an bunch!
I can't remember what song he sang last week when I by chance heard him at my sis's house, but he was even better then! He'll definitely go far!! Thanks for sharing!
I totally agree with you. He is quite the crooner! Missed the program, but thanks to you didn't have to miss this amazing performance! Thanks an bunch!
ReplyDeleteI agree, too!!!!!! Such a wonderful rendition of that Dean Martin song! Thanks for sharing!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love him!
ReplyDeleteOMG, I forgot about that show! So glad he is still in it! He looks more comfortable now than when he started. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI can't remember what song he sang last week when I by chance heard him at my sis's house, but he was even better then!
ReplyDeleteHe'll definitely go far!!
Thanks for sharing!