Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Playing with Ink after 10 p.m.~

I am so excited about my newest craft tool! My sweet husband ordered the Inkssentials Ranger Heat It Craft Tool for me and I got my first chance to use it yesterday afternoon when my sister was visiting. I introduced my sis to Distress Inks, clear stamps and Rock Candy Crackle Paint. She has a crafty side, but had not done any stamping or inking. She helped me break in the Heat It Craft tool, and when she left she had a romantic Valentine to give her husband! I LOVE how quiet it is. It can be used to emboss on paper and other projects, dry ink & paints, and shrink decorative shrink plastic. It provides gentle air flow so it does not blow away your embossing powders. And the best thing is I can use it after everyone else is in bed!! LOL~
  

2 comments:

  1. Oh Shawn, what a wonderful hubby you have!
    I wanted one of these just because of the quiet factor and I seem to like doing these types of things either late at night or early in the morning but now that you said it has a gentle flow that doesn't blow my embossing powder away, I've got to have it! I made such a mess on my desk, today, embossing! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cool! Looks like a fun toy and you'll naturally rock the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you visited and really appreciate your comments. I'll put a fire under the kettle and you choose which tea we'll steep~