Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Prima !!

Oh, Yummy! Check out Prima's January Product Pick and Palette. It is gorgeous. If you visit Prima's page, you can see how the design team used this color scheme and products. Off the top of my head, I bet Distress Inks in Broken China, Antique Linen, Tattered Rose & Frayed Burlap would coordinate nicely.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the new Prima. Isn't it stunning, I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this today browsing CHA sneak peaks and do have to say that I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious! I wish I lived closer to you...and you could make me some tea...Loose leaf of course...and we could go to CHA...and buy some prima...and OOOOHHHHH and....AAAAAHHHHH! All day! That would be super fun!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you visited and really appreciate your comments. I'll put a fire under the kettle and you choose which tea we'll steep~