The paper with the stacked teacups is by Webster's and is called Ladies & Gents Teatime. It has lush looking roses on it. The center paper is a design by Renae Lindgren for Creative Imaginations. It has has tiny roses and pretty hats on the reverse side. The sheet on the left is Through The Looking Glass by Reminisce and has tiny pink teacups and teapots on the backside. Each of these were new to me so I had to add them to my tea themed paper collection!! I was really good though, honest! I also bought a sticker sheet by Echo Park called Apothecary Emporium~
Then I walked back out to the car ready to brave the roads again. I did not even look at the stamps, inks, ribbons, etc!
It is almost that time of the month when ....stop that, you don't even know what I am going to write! ~lol~ It is almost that time of the month to change the flowers on my mail basket. One of my dearest friends created it for me. It is made of tin and has different flowers for each month of the year that attatch magnetically. I love the four seasons and enjoy decorating for various holidays. It just is so fun to mark the changing months, and she couldn't have chosen a more perfect gift for me to keep in my scraproom!
Isn't it delightful? I keep all my cards, letters and notes from her as well as cards from scrappy and blog friends. Each month I change the flowers and I keep it where I can see it every day. Isn't this big pink bloom gorgeous? September's flowers are black and yellow sunflowers~
Sharing this post with How Sweet The Sound~ Pink Saturday~

LOL on the drive to the town where there are scrappy supplies....go figure....LOL Looks like you had a good shopping trip.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I wish I had a well stocked scrappy spot close by!
ReplyDeleteHi, I am visiting from Beverly's Pink Saturday. I love the idea of displaying cards, etc. I would love to wander around a store like Wooten's, I have to check out that link! xo,
ReplyDeleteNice blog! You could explore more scrapbooking ideas, with used postage stamps, and other things. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how new drivers seem to take us where we want to go....anything to get to drive! Scrapbooking...so many pretty papers...so little time for it all! Nice post for Pink Saturday. Thanks for stopping by CITexas Gal....Happy Pink Saturday!!!
ReplyDeleteOooo! Love it all! Especially the seasonal flowers! I'm getting my fall decor up from the basement next weekend for a the season's re-do as summer fades to memory. How I wish I had more time to really experiment with the scrapping techniques and learn to use some of the nifty stuff I find in the scrap and paper section at Michaels. As it is, I still haven't finished my office/studio - school starts - and I'm hoping that when I get all the bins with my classroom stuff into the classroom and out of my house - I may be able to make some time to play "crafter" again. I owe some folks I know some ATC's!!!
ReplyDeleteJoy!
Kathy
What a precious tin! I adore that there are flowers for each month. You deserve a trip to Wootens after "passengering" with a new driver. LOL! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, to be so creative...all those little scraps of paper to become something artistic. I like that you change the flower monthly.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a great mom!! I can't even imagine my kids driving yet :-)
ReplyDeleteUH OH...I so was thinking...that time of the month..till I got that mental look of...STOP THAT...lol..perfect :-) Love your little purse that holds all your goodies!! I love changing for the seasons too! Way cool...good friend!
Hugs