Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 3, 2011

November Sneak Peek~

It is time again at Bella Creations for new monthly challenges. Stop by on the 5th when the Challenges go up! Here is a sneak peek of one of the projects I did. It's a quick item you can make & give as a hostess gift for the upcoming autumn festivities~


Like the ribbon flower? Below is the photo tutorial I followed to make the sneak peek. I used wire-edged ribbon which molded nicely around the foil so I did not need to stitch it. In the photos below, it looks like one long edge is machine stitched.


It is also time to announce the November Bella du Mois, which is Kay Wallace. She creates wonderful art and never fails to encourage others on their cards and projects.

Congratulations, Kay!

I've had this digi image of a tea fairy on my computer for a few months and decided to make a card with it. I used Stickles on her wings and a Martha Stewart corner punch.


Grab a cup of tea and I'll see you over at Bella Creations.

6 comments:

  1. I love your fall rose and it actually looks like something I could make.
    What will you do with your card? Do you send them as gifts? It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Shawn, for including my announcement as Bella du Mois in your wonderful blog! I am truly humbled by this honor. There is no greater compliment for a scrapper than validation by her peers! Speaking of which, I just love your ribbon flower. I agree with "camp and cottage" that this looks like a flower I can actually make! Thanks for the inspiration! Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers and card. So happy Kay was chosen, she is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Shawn!! Love the flower and tea fairy..too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, two gorgeous projects in one post. There is no way to pick a favorite as they are each equally creative and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This flower creation is a wonderful idea, Shawn!!!! TFS, dear friend! I will HAVE TO try this....the sooner the better! The card is gorgeous....and so very perfect for you, Micupoftea!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you visited and really appreciate your comments. I'll put a fire under the kettle and you choose which tea we'll steep~