Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ribbon Ladder~


I've been known to get up before sunrise and shop for bargains on Black Friday, but not this year. Enjoying a long weekend 'lie- in', I stayed in my jammies on Black Friday. But today I wanted to pick up some gift wrap and thought I just might see what bargains were left at JoAnn Fabrics and Kohls. I have fun out and about in the bustle, especially when I'm in no rush myself. Seeing all the shoppers and Christmas decor gets me in the mood for the holiday.
I had a quick breakfast and off I went, with my sidekick Teazer Tumbler in hand. I discovered a Saturday 'Door Buster' at JoAnn Fabrics that I could not pass up. Currently my ribbon is stored in empty tea tins....go figure! lol
They look like this, and are stacked in my Scraproom closet~

I mean to cover them with decorative paper but have not gotten around to it. Look what I found to replace these tins!

                                   
I've seen ribbon storage pieces that were upwards of $50 and that is exactly why I was using tins! But this little Craft Essentials gem was only $9.99...seriously! It is  20"x 14" x 3" and has six adjustable rods and nine rod slots. Score! I can't wait to put it up.

5 comments:

  1. Good morning Shawn. You're the winner of my holiday giveaway! Please send me your full name and email address and I will send your gift!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I also love the tea tins! Happy holidays!
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/11/theres-stranger-in-my-bed.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a deal! I would love to have one also! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great score! My ribbons are in a big plastic storage bin for the same reason your's were tea tins. Wish I had found a bargain like your's!
    I usually don't go out for Black Friday but I guess I took your place this year! LOL A very Happy Christmas for my daughter for sure!
    Hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS on your newest organizational piece, Shawn!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you visited and really appreciate your comments. I'll put a fire under the kettle and you choose which tea we'll steep~