Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 10, 2012



We don't go overboard on Valentine's Day...we are big believers in doing little things regularly to show our love, not just when the calendar compels us. But we still like to do something fun and festive~ My daughter and I make Valentine cards and small 'happies' to give to friends.


I was using some of my stamps to create tags and cards, and was frustrated over having to dig through my collection to find the Valentine themed stamps. I suddenly remembered that I had picked up a clear container to hold road maps, but never ended up using it since I prefer a book-style Thomas Bros. Guide when driving. It dawned on me that the stamps would fit perfectly inside it.


I put my Inkadinkadoo, Verve, Hampton Art, Hero Arts, Stampendous, Crafty Secrets, TPC Studio, Pink Persimmon and EK Success stamps in it. The container came with dividers, so I organized the stamps according to theme! And since it is clear and has an opening on each end, it is easy to take and replace stamp sets from it. It also has a handle for easy transport. The majority of my stamps are in packages that fit nicely in this box~



I thought I would share a couple of cute discoveries I made while blog hopping~


How about making sweet 'Be Mine' teabag covers for your favorite tea drinker? There is a free printable and directions at Creature Comforts



These charming tickets from Miss Cutie Pie would look great tied to a gift, added to a scrapbook page or used on a card.


Head over to the Crafting Chicks for lots of Valentine ideas, printables and inspiration...like these cute little postcards!



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about the freebies....I STILL love those little tickets!!!

    Sending you a GREAT BIG VALENTINE HUG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stamped tea bag! Wonderful idea!! And the freebies are AMAZING, I posted it on my blog with a link to, thanks for sharing!!!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Organization is the key to happy creating. Very nice on the container. Lovely little Valentine tidbits too.
    Have a great day with those you love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to organize your stamps!
    Your shared items are just in time...was needing some for a project for my dad.
    Thanks so much.
    Linda

    PS...love your little word "happies"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tea bags!! Great way to store your stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the storage ideas. Love the tea bags and thank you so much for sharing! Have a wonderful Valentines Day.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your clear container! Smart idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice assortment of ideas ...that container is perfect! Love the tickets especially. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you visited and really appreciate your comments. I'll put a fire under the kettle and you choose which tea we'll steep~