Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Peep, peep!
Oh my gosh! So many cute ideas are popping up on blogs...check out this idea for a cheery cake made with Peeps~
Can you just picture this sunflower cake being served during a teatime, brunch or outdoor picnic? Too fun! The directions can be found at The Family Kitchen. Is there something you make with Peeps? Here is another easy thing to do that yields nice results~
Just cut the center out of a large doily (you will cut the outer edge from the doily, same difference!) and wrap the resulting strip around a cupcake. Secure with sticky dots or tape.
Sharing this post with~
Brambleberry Cottage
Labels:
cupcake,
doily,
Family Kitchen,
Peeps,
sunflower
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Me, I'm not crazy about peeps, but my sister loves them. I may have to check this out....
ReplyDeleteThe sunflower is pretty neat!
ReplyDeletewhat a fabulous idea!
ReplyDeletethe sunflower cake is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletethanks for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog, got me to visit you. am following you now and would be honored if you would like to follow back, but no hard feelings if not :-)
love
jutta
The sunflower cake is TOO CUTE, Shawn! SPRING HUGS to YOU!
ReplyDeleteI do believe you are ready for spring! My husband loves peeps...so what a fun idea.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
I just LOVE that little peep-cake! So creative and enticing! I'm glad you are enjoying the seasons --- but I am a bit ready for change. Tonight's local news is that the main freeway east/west is completely closed because of snow and ice on the roads --- with no estimated time of reopening. After days of gray skies and not seeing the sunshine for weeks --- any little bit is most welcome! Thanks for visiting Gracious Hospitality. I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteYummy...AND pretty! Thanks for sharing, Shawn!!
ReplyDeleteJust love the peeps cake.gorgeous....thanks for visiting.
ReplyDelete