Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

California's Gold~


 


 California here I come, right back where I started from, 
where bowers of flowers bloom in the sun.
Each morning at dawning, birdies sing an' everything.
 A sun kissed miss said, "Don't be late," 
that's why I can hardly wait, 
Open up that Golden Gate, 
 California here I come!





         I took these photos at Shell Beach, California.  
  
  
CALIFORNIA HERE I COME
Al Jolson, Bud De Sylva, Joseph Meyer
 
 A Haven for Vee

sharing with -
Note Card Party at A Haven For Vee

21 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures Shawn, looks like you had a wonderful day enjoying your California :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful California dreaming! Beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are beautiful note card photos. What gorgeous scenery. Enjoy the day! Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, I could almost hear the waves....Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Note cards like yours would certainly draw people for a visit. I love the scene along the coastal road.
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  6. I grew up in California! So beautiful!

    Thanks for sharing these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are calling me there. Probably won't get there but they are spectacular shots. Over from Vee's Great job.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'd love to visit California...it looks so beautiful! These photos would make a great set of note cards. Thanks so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All fun pics! That second one brought back memories of when we had the boat:@)

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely beautiful. I love the second picture. The water is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos, Shawn! You always take the BEST shots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These photos make amazing note cards. i miss the ocean so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous ocean scenes! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...these photos are stunning! We live in the Mid Atlantic, and our coastline looks quite different (although I love any ocean view).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful photos. We were in California several weeks ago and I was struck by how open the ocean is compared to here on Vancouver Island. There the waves rush in on the shoreline in huge breakers, here there are so many rocks and islands to break them up. Beautiful there, beautiful here. I love your photos. Really stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I love these photos -- they would make terrific note cards!! I really must manage to visit California some day; I've never been. My husband was there last week at Laguna Beach on business. He's traveled to Irvine CA, many times for his job and says it's a very pretty area.

    You did such a great job capturing the lovely sunlight in these pictures! Thank you for visiting my blog and have a great day!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are lovely! I can almost hear the ocean waves, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your pix! It made me long for a trip to the beach!
    The card party is fun, huh!
    I enjoyed the teas you sent me...thanks so much.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  19. These photos make beautiful note cards! They make a great collection.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you visited and really appreciate your comments. I'll put a fire under the kettle and you choose which tea we'll steep~