Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Moments




Moments are all we have~ 

I saw this video and thought, "Yes! Someone put into words what my heart has felt since College Girl was born!" I have not read One Thousand Gifts yet, but based on this video I'm downloading it onto my Nook.
Just thought I'd share this touching film clip with you as you prepare for the week ahead.


sharing this with Spiritual Sundays
 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for commenting on "Kindness," it surely doesn't surprise me on the statistics of the study you mentioned. I know my heart and soul feel a thousand time fuller and happier when I do for others!!

    You know I love your hummingbirds:)

    Have a sweet and happy week!!
    ~Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My ! Through you the Lord will touch whoever listens to this wonderful video.I must have My daughters hear this,May I share your post with the four of them ? One of My daughters just had a baby girl 2 months ago.I will wait for your reply.Hugs to you Denise PS It's been a pleasure following you

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a truthful video, Shawn!!! Maybe we all need to slow down just a little bit. Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful inspiring video. I have always found myself rushing through life and now I am old and realized I should have slowed down and enjoyed those special occasions more. All of life is a special occasion. I'm glad you discovered Spiritual Sundays and chose to share with us.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you visited and really appreciate your comments. I'll put a fire under the kettle and you choose which tea we'll steep~