Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Tickled Pink with My Ears~

Happy Pink Saturday! I thought I'd share something that makes me tickled pink and happy all over.



My Mickey ears have pink buttons on the front~


How do you like my ears? Yep, I wore these all over Disneyland. You should see the variety of ears available at the park!


sharing this post with:

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, yours are positively perfect... But I couldn't find a single pair to buy a couple weeks ago. I am a brown-is-my-black girl, and I wanted a headband, not a hat. Zip. Nada. I was wishing I'd known I'd be going to Disney so I could've made myself some before we left Manila! HA!

    But did I bring me a pair back that I could Kelley-ize??? HELLO! Nope. www dot duh

    K~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What FUN!!!! I remember the many gift stores at Disneyland.....and thinking that it was probably a good thing that I didn't have more money because I know I would have spent it....Who could resist?

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you visited and really appreciate your comments. I'll put a fire under the kettle and you choose which tea we'll steep~