Acceptances are s.l.o.w.l.y trickling in for the students.....my daughter got accepted to UCI today! Everything is done online, not like in 'my' day! LOL~
LOL!! WOOOOHOOOOO! Congratulations!! Awesome news!!! I can just feel the acceptance wow!! That is a wonderful feeling!! WTG mom...wink! Shaun I am soooo glad you stopped by and became a follower...you know i love your work!! You are doing some amazing things here....love the tags! Thanks! Again congrats to your dd and have a great week! Dawn Gallop
BIG CONGRATS to my favorite A+ STUDENT and her VERY SUPPORTIVE PARENTS!!! The University of California at Irvine is Tier One, and this is a HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!
That's great..Congrats!! Thank you for stopping by my blog!! I was super surprised and happy to 'see' you! You've been a busy scrapper and I LOVE your blog! See u soon girlie!!! <3
LOL!! WOOOOHOOOOO! Congratulations!! Awesome news!!! I can just feel the acceptance wow!! That is a wonderful feeling!! WTG mom...wink!
ReplyDeleteShaun I am soooo glad you stopped by and became a follower...you know i love your work!! You are doing some amazing things here....love the tags! Thanks! Again congrats to your dd and have a great week! Dawn Gallop
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
ReplyDeleteI guess I will be in your position in a few years...I just took my daughter to High School orientation last night. :-(
ReplyDeleteBIG CONGRATS to my favorite A+ STUDENT and her VERY SUPPORTIVE PARENTS!!! The University of California at Irvine is Tier One, and this is a HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!
ReplyDeleteAww, that's wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThat's great..Congrats!! Thank you for stopping by my blog!! I was super surprised and happy to 'see' you! You've been a busy scrapper and I LOVE your blog! See u soon girlie!!! <3
ReplyDeleteWow congratulations,thats fabulous news
ReplyDeletehave a wonderful day
Hugs June x
Congrats!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww...congratulations Shawn! You must be one proud mama! How exciting!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your daughter, Shawn!!!!!
ReplyDelete