Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Templates~

Starr, a fellow DT member at Bella Creations, shared a site with lots of fun templates. Want to make a specialty shaped card? Cute box? Custom envelope? ~ ~http://www.ruthannzaroff.com/mirkwooddesigns/templates.htm. Once you've made your card, head over to Bella Creations to enter Starr's March Card Swap. (check the Forum). Helene has a Bookmark Challenge in process in the Oh La La Group.Sandi has a gift bag Challenge in her Jingle Bellas. In the Voila, Ink! Group that I moderate, I have a Claddagh Challenge to participate in now through March 16. The leprechauns are going to choose a random winner of an RAK on March 17th. http://www.bellacreations.ning.com/.

6 comments:

  1. OMGosh!!!! Those card patterns are ADORABLE!!!! THANK YOU, Shawn!!!!! I'm going to print out one of each to have in my file FOREVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the milkweeds site and there are some great templates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, Have an awesome Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How totally awesome these patterns are, Shawn! TFS!!!!! And thank you SO MUCH for stopping by my blog!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! Thanks for sharing...I will send my thanks to Starr too!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you visited and really appreciate your comments. I'll put a fire under the kettle and you choose which tea we'll steep~