Amy surprised me with this award! Thanks for mentioning my Blog, Amy, as I just started it at Thanksgiving.
To play along, I am supposed to share 8 facts about myself and mention some Blogs I visit to pass the Award to them~
*I drink lots of tea...no, duh! LOL !
*I walk 3 to 5 times a week, 2 miles minimum.
*I studied Urusenke for three years with my sensei. (Japanese Tea Ceremony)
*I think being a mom is the greatest honor and adventure.
*I have never seen the movie Gone With The Wind.
*I love good children's books, and I keep my favs in the house.
*I like old fashioned flowers, like Hollyhocks & Sweet Peas.
*I read political journals & newsletters everyday.
Check out these blogs~http://scrappygal-scraphappenings.blogspot.com/, http://mammasol.blogspot.com/,
http://scraptravelbark.blogspot.com/,%20 http://fairyrocks.blogspot.com/, http://carlascuriouslycraftychaos.blogspot.com/, http://maggiescontroledchaos.blogspot.com/,
http://scrapbookinwithg.blogspot.com/, http://scrappydayz.blogspot.com/

You DO have a stylish blog! I always love visiting it!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your award ! My fav children's book is Alice in Wonderland. Which is yours ?
ReplyDeleteYour blog is different than others - very you! It's good to be you, you is the best you there is! Now guess what my favorite childhood books might be? You always perk my interest now today it is with your last comment. I will follow up on those politics with you my friend! Hugs!
ReplyDelete