My sweet friend Heather, an amazing stamp maker and all-around ray of sunshine, tagged me with this Liebster Blog Award. Hop on over to her blog to see her creative flair. She is always trying something new and inspiring others with fun techniques. Thank you, Lady of the Roses~
Now it is my turn to tag somebody...and I don't even have to hide behind a tree or count! LOL~
~Anne~
I started my blog at Thanksgiving. Anne has been a faithful and regular Follower since the beginning, which I greatly appreciate....THANK YOU, Anne, for leaving comments and letting me know somebody was reading my Blog!!! Anne has a great sense of humor and her blog always has tips, info and inspiration from an array of sources, not to mention her wonderful scrapbook pages.
~Helene~
Helene is more commonly known as 2amscrapper, and she DOES scrap at 2 o'clock in the morning! I am getting to know her through my DT work at Bella Creations, and am touched by her thoughtfulness. You must take a peek at her blog to appreciate her talent. She works magic with clip art, ink, lace & paper.
~ Patty~
She just started a blog this week, and is learning her way around a Dashboard! Patty is generous, caring and creative. She sews and scraps. Take a look at her blog...her pages might look familiar; you've seen them in her gallery at Scrapbook.com

oh wow! Thanks for much for these wonderfully kind words! Helene
ReplyDeleteShawn....How sweet of you to send some thoughtful words my way! Yes, I am just learning my way around. So far, I've learned at least one thing each day!!! YEA!
ReplyDeleteHugs and love,
Patty
Aww, I'm humbled! This is a fun tag and I look forward to posting mine in the next few days.
ReplyDeleteOf course you are heard! Your blog reminds me of something I was told early in my teachery days. The softer one speaks, the more that people will listen. There is definitely a calm confidence that radiates from your blog; and rightly so. It's always fun and educational to stop by.
Congrats Shawn!!! I can't wait to check out the blogs that you mentioned. I just love this award and how we can see so many different blogs that way!!!
ReplyDeleteBTW, yours is absolutely fabulous!!
Love your blog & can't wait to go check out what these other ladies have been doing on their blogs!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I must add, I have really appreciated how you have been reading mine and commenting!
ReplyDeleteShawn you are the bestest of the the Cool Beans! You make me sound Fabulous...I will have to say...I am liking the "Lady of the Roses"...it fits. Hugs!
ReplyDelete