I can hardly believe it, but it's true! My blog is officially one year old! Blogging has been more rewarding then I imagined. I began the blog as part of my Design Team assignment for an online scrapbook store, then continued when I began designing for Bella Creations.
Along the way I have met wonderful women who inspire me through their thoughtful comments and the positive way they live their lives and give to others. My Followers are crafty and creative women who write, sew, cook, scrapbook, decorate and more~
So I am having an anniversary giveaway!
Celebrate with me! Here is what to do~
Leave a comment on this post saying, "Let's have tea!"
Become a Follower. If you are already a Follower, state that in the comment box.
If you blog about this Giveway, leave the post link in the comment box and you will get a second chance at winning. That's it! Let's have tea!
I will mail a tin of Peets Holiday Breakfast Blend black tea and a brand new mesh infuser to the winner, which will be chosen by random generator on December 6! (I need a way to contact you)




What a lovely giveaway & congratulations on the first year! I am a follower, Let's have tea!
ReplyDeleteivydust@googlemail.com
What a yummy giveaway! Congrat's on your anniversary! I am a follower and I put a post on my blog about the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteGood luck to everyone!
Lets have tea!
Congratulations on your blog anniversary! What a beautiful giveaway. I came here from Carol's blog--Just Me.
ReplyDeleteI am having a giveaway too--I hope you'll come enter!
XO
Cindy
P.S. I'm your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteHappy One year Blogiversary!! I follow you already Shawn..but I saw your give away posted on Carol's blog :-)
ReplyDeleteWe can have tea on our birthday!
Hugs..and hope you are feeling better :-)
Congrats on your 1 year milestone. I am enjoying following you.
ReplyDeleteHappy blogiversary Shawn! Those who inspire and care about you are giving back what you give dear friend. Hugs,
ReplyDeleteI would have tea with you any day.
ReplyDeleteHappy Bogaverary!!!
Keep smiling and creating
Congrats on your 1st year anniversary. I'm so glad I found your blog-I've enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteIf you lived close I'd be calling you up and saying "Let's have tea". I've never tried Peets tea before. Maybe I'll win!
Peet's Tea? How amazing! Congrats on your blogiversary! I love the focus of your blog and posts. Always a relaxing visit for me.....
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower, come over to Ireland and we'll have a pot of Barry's Gold :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!! Let's have tea (...and scones pretty please?? hee hee!)
ReplyDeleteHappy bloggerversary! I'm on my phone right now but I will try to remember yo stop back by.
ReplyDeleteLet's have tea! Oh how I wish that we could really set down in front of the fireplace and curl up for some girl chit chat with a wonderful cup of tea. I take one sugar and cream in mine-lol! Congratulations on the one year anniversary of your blog! I wish you many more happy, scrappy blogging years! Huge Hugs to you! ~ Renea
ReplyDeleteI am already a follower, "Let's Have Tea!!!" Haven't had Peet's tea yet, but their coffe is around...
ReplyDeleteRuth
HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY to "Poetry in a Pot of Tea" blog and it's lovely mistress.....Shawn. I am already a follower and wish you years and years of bloggy happiness, Micupoftea!
ReplyDeleteCheck out a special tribute to Shawn and her blog:
http://asassyscrapper.blogspot.com/2011/12/happy-first-anniversary-to-poetry-in.html
H&L,
Patty
Happy Blogaversary, Shawn! I do love my visits to your tea house!!
ReplyDeleteHappy First Anniversary, Shawn!! I'm a follower and am always so blessed by you and your creations! Love to see your signature in my comments, too! By the look of your blog I am surprised to know you've only been blogging for a year - you show like an old pro! Blessings on you and thanks for entering me in your Give-Away!!
ReplyDeleteJoy to you!
Let's have tea! Baby Bee and I were just talking about having a nice little pot tomorrow afternoon. I'm already a follower. Hope you can buzz by and enter my giveaway too! Congratulations on your 1 year blogiversary. Thank you for this chance. It sure sounds like a yummy blend.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely giveaway! I'm always ready for a cup of tea! I'm already one of your followers. Thank you for the chance to enter.
ReplyDelete