Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 13, 2011

tim holtz - valentine mini book


Simple & quick booklet made from one sheet of 12"x12" scrapbook paper. Gotta love T!m. I am going to make one of these today :)

9 comments:

  1. Did you make it yet? I can't wait to see yours. TFS this video!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute! Thank you for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the entire video, and I love this project! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring this wonderful T!M demo, Shawn! What a neat little gift idea! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gonna make one too!!!!!!!! Loved it!!! Thanks for sharing dollface!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is time to post a picture Shawn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am gonna try this right now...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay...I so got to make one of these. Too cute! Hmmmm...I could actually finish one of these..maybe..lol. TFS!

    PS...um...where is yours? Didn't want to post a photo...because you were mailing it to me..and didn't want to spoil it for me...HA HA HA...hee hee...I crack myself up! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you visited and really appreciate your comments. I'll put a fire under the kettle and you choose which tea we'll steep~