Good thing I took those outdoor photos yesterday because today we are enjoying 'liquid' sunshine! But I am not complaining...perfect day to bake, wrap, and later snuggle up and watch a movie.
I have another giveaway today! Just tell me what your favorite food of the Christmas season happens to be. What do you look forward to eating? Or is there a special food connected to a treasured memory?
Sorry, but this is limited to U.S. residents. (post office is too crazy at this time of year to do overseas) Leave a comment here. Deadline is December 15, then I will randomly choose somebody to mail these recipe cards to!

I love turkey dinners but treasure the tradition of making peanut butter balls. This has been something I have done for several years with my mom and cousin but over the last few years, it has mostly been with my little girls. My mom is included when she can, we live about 1 1/2hrs away from each other. My "family tradition" book shows the recipe and pictures withing the first few pages. Fun to have connected with you, Blessings, Lisa
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is Christmas flavored teas...current favorite is Celestial Seasons Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride and Christmas cookies! Love them iced and decorated...makes me feel like a kid again!
ReplyDeleteRuth
Thank your for your sweet comments! My mother is doing so much better and we are so thankful. I love the name of your blog and a good cup of tea is always wonderful. I think my favorite food is the breakfast pastry we buy each year that's the shape of a Christmas tree. My 25 year old son think's it is what we must have for it to be Christmas, for my parents began buying it when I was young, and this is now our tradition.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite food...at Christmas.
ReplyDeleteWell, I would have to say Peroghy's. We always made them by the HUNDREDS. Every Christmas eve
We would work on them all day then feast at night. No one is exempt, even the little kids have to pinch them. (dawg gets to lick the edges of the ones that just won't stick- its a family thing LOL) We still do that-except we make them on the 23rd so we are not so worn out.
LOL! One of my favorite sayings! My favorite food is our Christmas Eve tradition--pierogi--a stuffed noodle, similar to the Italian ravioli. I make them from scratch each holiday, just as my mother and babcia (grandmother) did.
ReplyDeleteHi Shawn, I didn't realize that I have never been over to your blog before! With the changes that are happening over at Bella, I don't know how much I will be there so I added myself as a follower here.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Christmas!!
What darling cards Shawn! Now if you draw me I will send you a US address. My mom made it and so do I - Million Dollar Fudge! The receipe makes about 5 lbs so lots to gift:) We have been having a traditional meatless Ukrainian dinner on Christmas eve the last few years with our daughters in-laws. An adopted tradition now for us. Hugs and best wishes to you!
ReplyDeleteI love to snuggle up on the couch with a blanket and watch tv when its raining too. My favorite food this time of the year is simple.....peanut M&M's. I usually only buy them during christmas to go into a candy dish my mother-in-law bought us a few years ago. This year I bought a huge bag at Sam's club and I eat one or two handfuls a day, yikes! No wonder I'm up 5 pounds...
ReplyDelete