Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 5, 2011

Tim's Tags~

Anyone making Tim's Christmas Tags? I just started with the first two, but he is already on #5. He embossed a tag with snowflakes, but since I do not have a way to emboss I used a piece of cardstock with embossed snowflakes and cut a tag from it...voila! Here is my tag~

There are beads and a small teardrop gem at the top and glittery vintage mica along the bottom~


This one has a canvas deer, brads across the bottom, and I sanded the Muse coin to make the word 'thoughts' stand out better. I discovered that you can use Martha Stewart edge punches on grunge paper :)


6 comments:

  1. Shawn - they're lovely! I confess, your "Give" tag really caught my eye as it is the theme of my teapost today. I have grabbed it and am including it in my post with a link back to YOU! I was looking for that right something to sum up what I wanted to say . . . thanks for being such loving, creative inspiration!
    Joy!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both lovely Shawn! I especially adore your little canvas fawn.. I am still working on my first one...:) Hope you are having a lovely December so far. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I love them. So creative! Good on you!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is LOVELY, Shawn!!!! You have really been busy, PIC!!!! Love the subtle inking you did on the canvas and how the three dimensional work makes the entire tag pop!!! LOVE IT! A scrapper that I kow puts the TH Christmas tags in a large shadowbox or two each year and hangs them on her wall.....the display is STUNNING and she has done this project now every year that he has shared his tags.....they're the bom.com! BIG HUGS to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very talented, these look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you visited and really appreciate your comments. I'll put a fire under the kettle and you choose which tea we'll steep~