Hope you had a lovely weekend! Ours was quiet, restful and fun. At our house, Easter Bunny leaves clues regarding the whereabouts of College Girl's basket. What a clever Bunny he was to embellish her basket with two Kappa Alpha Theta symbols; twin stars and a cute little kite!
When we looked outside during breakfast we spotted this adorable baby cottontail - so tiny! He nibbled on grass and we nibbled on cinnamon coffee cake.
No April showers in the forecast this week, but I look forward to a few sometime this month.
Do you know how April Fool's Day got it's start?
The most popular theory alleges that the custom originated when King Charles IX reformed the
calendar, moving the start of the year from April 1 to January 1. People
who continued to celebrate New Years on April 1 were mocked and had
pranks played on them, thus initiating the custom of April 1st foolery.
College Girl and I hatched a perfect April Fool's joke for Handyman to find this morning. I can't wait to see his reaction - haha!
sharing this post with:




Happy April Fools Day to you!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun Easter Basket and your sweet little bunny is so, so precious!
Hugs!
Jemma
I can't wait to hear all about your April fools prank for Handyman!!!! And I love how the Easter bunny decorated your daughter's basket! So clever! Thanks for sharing your amazing post with us, Shawn! Happy first of April to you, and happy belated Easter to you and your family!!!!
ReplyDelete