![]() | |
| Picket fences galore! |
I walked around Old Towne Orange again, which is an entertaining way for me to get my daily 10,000 steps, and took more photos of the charming homes. I will save those for another post, but decided you might like to see the fences. Enjoy!
![]() | |
| See the heart cut-outs? |
![]() |
| Scrappers - do these hinges remind you of Tim Holtz? haha |
![]() | ||
| Pointy pickets and swinging gate |
![]() |
| I want to go inside! |
![]() | |
| iron fence |
![]() |
| Copper-topped posts |
![]() |
| Wishing you a sunny day :) |
sharing this with ~
Freedom Fridays
Share Your Cup
Favorite Things
Time Travel Thursday
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home, #108
Thursday Inspiration- Fences















What a clever theme. I loved seeing all the different fences. How about that red, white and blue house? I sure loved that one. It would be a nice place to come home to. I think a happy heart lives there.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day and keep on finding poetry in your pot of tea!
Ruthie from: http://www.ladybstimefortea.blogspot.com
I just love all the picket fences! What a lovely post!
ReplyDeleteJuat by looking at those fences makes my day brighter. I'm anxious to see the houses, they must be astonishing.
ReplyDeleteHugs and happy week end
Thanks for sharing the California sunshine! Love the fences, especially the one with the hearts!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing all the different fences, I 'd love to have a white picket out the front of our home, and with hearts too! Unfortunately if the weight of winter snow didn't ruin it, the sidewalk plow would find a way to mow it down.
ReplyDeleteJudith
lovely photos. We are ready for spring. Happy weekend wishes to you and Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop, your participation is what makes it so much fun. Come back to Katherines Corner,I posted the new giveaway today! xo
ReplyDeleteAwwwww...so lovely, Shawn! Thanks for sharing your love of life, sweet lady!
ReplyDeletethis was such a fun post! I love the heart fence! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your pretty fences. I have several picket fences on my property that I put up. They add such charm to any home, but they sure can be a lot of work to keep them up.
ReplyDeleteCindy
Hi Shawn, love this! I have such a fetish for fences and gates. Love that you took your camera along for us to enjoy your walk. I will be featuring you at Share Your Cup.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Jann
What fun - thank you, Jann! I think next time I may focus on front doors and mail boxes :)
DeleteShawn,
ReplyDeleteLove this post!! Love you are being featured at Share Your Cup too!!
Hugs!
Jemma
Beautiful! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
ReplyDeleteSherry
What a lovely place to wander about. The fences are wonderful, especially the little heart cutouts.
ReplyDelete(Joining you from Little Red House)
Micupoftea,
ReplyDeleteI love, Love, L O V E white picket fences...and you photograped some amazing ones!!! I was hoping to see some stone fences through Thursday's Inspirations! Thank you for sharing those with us!!!
Have a blessed and glorious Easter, dear one!!!
Fondly,
Pat
They're all so pretty, but I do love the one with the heart cut-outs.
ReplyDeleteOh, be still my heart! What a wonderful collection of fences! I LOVE that gate with the waves on top! Thanks so much for contributing to Thursday's Inspiration! xoxo
ReplyDelete