Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Roses on My Table

I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck~
E. Goldman






Here is a lovely way to have roses on your table! Aren't the pierced saucers elegant?


Handyman picked up a copy of the newly released HOBBIT movie, so we had a relaxing movie night while I rested my knee. Happy Pink Saturday!
 

sharing this post with:

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful china!!! Lovely post, Shawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tea set is a gem especially because of the delicately pierced edges and the pretty pattern. Enjoy your evening watching the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely, just adorable!.....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous china!!! I rather have beautiful china on my table, than diamonds on my neck, lol... Enjoy your weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so pretty!

    Feel better soon, Miss Knee!

    Happy weekend!
    Kell~

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cutouts are unique, I would weave ribbon through them for a special occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the quote! Enjoy the movie. It's in my queue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful dishes, the cutout make them so delicate. Hope your knee is better, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pierced saucers! And I certainly agree with the roses bit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful way to have roses on your table, Shawn! Your tea set is so delicate and pretty! Yes, the saucers look amazing! Sending hugs and healing thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! You sound a bit better today! Praying for your recovery.
    Love,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you visited and really appreciate your comments. I'll put a fire under the kettle and you choose which tea we'll steep~